Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Down on the Farm

Kate and I decided to take advantage of the unusually warm weather last week, and we went to Farm Country at Thanksgiving Point with some friends in the ward, Carla and Jersey (6 months).  It was so much fun, and it was definitely nice to get out of the house!


I can't wait until Kate is old enough to actually ride on the ponies herself!  Instead, we took the wagon ride.  Kate insisted on standing up and holding on to the side.  I insisted on holding on to her.


We saw lots of cool animals, but especially liked the llamas, pigs, goats, and horses.


This llama is too cool for school.  Look at that shaggy hair.


I love the curly tail!!


Cute little old man goat.


Kate thought the horse was so interesting, but didn't like it when he would breathe on her :)


So fun!  I would recommend a visit to anyone, we had a great time.  Plus, they have an ice cream shoppe with 50 cent ice cream cones, yum!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!