Saturday, October 9, 2010

Boo!



So, I was trying to bring in the spooky Halloween spirit, and I decided our apartment needed more than the two Halloween decorations I got for our wedding (we were married in October).  So here is my creation, inspired by looking at ideas from a few other blogs.  I took a few ideas from each and put them together, and to be honest, I'm PROUD. 

One of the reasons I'm so proud is because I did this so cheaply, as follows: The gravestone, skull, candle holders, confetti thing, and picture frames I got at the dollar store.  The candle I had lying around, and just added some ribbon.  The pictures I just printed off from my computer, and the spider web covering was from Joann's, on sale for $3.  Granted, the little glass bowl and figurines I already had, but other than that, I did the whole thing for $10, which is perfect.  Hurray for Halloween.  It seriously makes me happy every time I look at it.

Here are a few more pictures:



If you want to see one of the blogs I got some of the ideas from, click HERE!

3 comments:

  1. Too cute! I wish I have the energy to get into holiday spirit right now. LOL. Thinking about Christmas shopping makes me tired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are darling! I might have to copy some of those crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Halloween vignette looks great! Don't ya just love the Dollar Store? It helps me decorate for holidays on a budget. Thanks for linking to my blog!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!