Thursday, September 16, 2010

Well, I thought starting with a list of goals for this blog might help. You know, to keep me on track. Or to help emphasize how off track I've become. Or something. So, here is a list of things that I want to cover.

1 - Stuff going on in my life (I figure that's easy and obvious)
2 - Current Events and my take on them
3 - Great recipes (ones I've tried or want to try)
4 - Cool crafts (not that I've done a ton yet, but maybe this will motivate me?)
5 - Book Reviews
6 - Things I'm learning
7 - What's on my mind

I figure that's a pretty good start. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE comment on my blog so I won't feel all alone in the world. I'd really appreciate it.

And by the way, welcome to my blog! Thanks for being here. Just make sure you wipe your feet on the mat when you come in :)

6 comments:

  1. love it! you are funny. congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEIDI! A BLOG! FINALLY! :) How wonderful! I'm so excited to be blogging buddies that I'm going to go and put you in my blog roll RIGHT NOW!

    Love, Alex :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering if you'd ever get here... Speaking of recipes, I'd really love that trifle recipe. Like, really, really.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Michelle! That trifle was so yummy! I think that should be your first recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm making the trifle for a bbq tomorrow night, I'll post it tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YEA for starting a blog. I am so excited to start reading.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!