Thursday, September 16, 2010

My Fear of the Blog . . .

Hmmmmm . . . I'm pretty sure that everyone I know, plus their dogs, has a blog. And I just couldn't bring myself to make one for the longest time. For some reason I've always been intimidated by them. BLOG. The word itself just sounds ominous. BLOG. The word has been unnerving me for some time now. BLOG. Are you starting to sense the alarm that the word "blog" puts into my soul? Good.

I've decided to overcome my fear of blogs by making one. So here it is, in all its glory. Ha, I can already say the word more easily. Blog. Blog. See? blog. It doesn't even deserve to be capitalized! Let it be known that in Heidi vs. The BLOG, Heidi was victorious.

Current Score: Heidi 1, Blog 0
(Note, the above score began at the creation of the blog, otherwise the blog would be up 1,293,004)

1 comment:

  1. Love your new blog! This is your little old aunt, ellen.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!