Saturday, September 25, 2010

Fablehaven Shmavelhaven

Who: Brandon Mull
What: Fablehaven & Fantasy
Where: Orem Public Library, Storytelling Wing
When: Thursday, September 30, 7 pm



I don't know about everyone else (okay, actually I do, I've actually talked to a few of you about it), but I love the Fablehaven series!  Such a fun read with great characters and a fun fantasy world.  Anyway, to get right to the point, Brandon Mull (the author of Fablehaven) is coming to the Orem Library on September 30th!  He'll discuss being a fantasy writer and tell about the fantasy books that inspired him to write his own tales!  Everyone who has read it should come!

Just as a side note, the Orem Public Library is AMAZING!  They have really cool events, movie screenings, workshops, and storytime for kids!  Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!