Saturday, November 20, 2010

The NUMB3RS in My Life

Here are the numbers that describe my week: 



TWO:
 The number of days I've actually done my hair.  Eeek.

NINE:
The number of times Kate has bitten me.
(One - the number of times she has drawn blood)

ONE HUNDRED AND TWELVE:
The number of Christmas songs I've listened to.  I know, I know.  I just can't wait until after Thanksgiving.

SEVENTEEN:
The number of mini Almond Joys I have eaten.  Yep, and I'm proud of it.

SIX:
The number of times I've been ecstatic about something sweet Dave has done for me.  Let me be specific: bought me new (nice!) knives, got up with Kate in the night, got me a beautiful Christmas tree (and didn't make me wait until after Thanksgiving), surprise cleaned the house, took me to La Jolla again, and is just pretty much wonderful and patient with me.

TWO: 
The number of times we have been to La Jolla Groves in the past week.  Yes, I somehow tricked Dave into taking me there again!

SEVEN: 
The number of dropped calls I've had.  AT&T . . . grrr.

ZERO:
The number of Christmas presents I have bought so far.  Not good.

ONE THOUSAND FOUR HUNDRED SEVENTY THREE:
Number of pine needles that have fallen off our tree since we brought it home 3 hours ago.  Number of pine needles Kate has eaten so far . . . inconclusive.

ONE:
Number of car accidents we've had this week.  Which means it's also the number of drivable cars we have right now.  Boo. 

Any significant numbers in your life right now?

1 comment:

  1. Accident?? Did this happen after Thursday night? You didn't even mention it!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!