Monday, November 8, 2010

Kissin' Kate Kimball

Kate has two new tricks.  That sounds like she's a dog, doesn't it?  Let me rephrase: Kate has two new skills she has mastered of late.  One of them is waving.  Pretty much anytime you say "hi" or "bye-bye" she will now wave.  Go Kate.

Kate also has a new crush.  His name is George.  Curious George, that is.  Her new favorite thing is to watch this Jack Johnson "Upside Down" video on youtube:


She gets so excited whenever she sees the little monkey.  She dances, waves her arm, and bangs her head.  Unfortunately, the development of Kate's new crush corresponds with her other recently developed skill: kissing.  She will now give you a big slobbery kiss on the cheek whenever you ask.  Is this a coincidence?  I think not.  Granted, I'm grateful that Kate's first crush happens to be on a monkey, and a cartoon at that, but still . . . it makes me nervous for when she's older.  I mean, there are some real apes out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!