Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Mini Me

What can I say?  Kate has learned from the best.

When I brought my chocolates home, Dave sampled one, giving Kate a little taste.


Then she dumped Dad and went straight to the source (the chocolates are in those boxes).

Notice how her tongue is already out.

Also notice her cute little ruffle bum.


Here's the wonderful little contraption we received from someone in our ward:


It's an M&M dispenser.


An M&M from one side.


An M&M from the other.

I have a love/hate relationship with the fact that they only come out one at a time.

Confession: sometimes I just unscrew the lid.

But Kate, well, she wasted no time figuring it out:


If I accidentally leave it out, I often a find a very happy little munchkin with red and green drool.

P.S. I just realized I haven't posted anything about Christmas on this blog.  It's like I'm a Scrooge or something!  But I promise I really do have the Christmas spirit - head over to Everyday Families (my other blog) if you don't believe me!

P.P.S. My favorite are my nativities - please be sure to take a look - click here!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your advice and opinion on my issue at school. I feel like I caved a little bit by taking cookies to the teacher, but hey, maybe she won't hate Lily now.
    And I want that M&M thing. Evie would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I miss Kate! And I miss you. next week!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!